Skip to content

Weather



Current Weather

Chance of showers

Chance of showers

14.5°C

Pressure
101.1 falling
Dewpoint
14.5 °C
Humidity
100%
Wind
NE 3 km/h

Radar Satellite


Hourly Forecast

Today
5 AM
15°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
6 AM
15°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
7 AM
15°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
8 AM
15°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
9 AM
16°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
10 AM
17°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
11 AM
18°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
12 PM
20°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
1 PM
21°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
2 PM
23°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
3 PM
23°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
4 PM
24°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms

7 Day Forecast

Chance of showers

Tonight

15 °C

Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Low 15.


Chance of showers

Sunday

24 °C

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h late in the morning. High 24. Humidex 27. UV index 7 or high.


A few clouds

Sunday night

11 °C

A few clouds. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 11.


Cloudy

Monday

20 °C

Increasing cloudiness. High 20.


Chance of showers

Monday night

12 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12.


Chance of showers

Tuesday

19 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 19.


Chance of showers

Tuesday night

9 °C

Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 9.


Chance of showers

Wednesday

21 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 21.


Clear

Wednesday night

8 °C

Clear. Low 8.


Sunny

Thursday

24 °C

Sunny. High 24.


Clear

Thursday night

11 °C

Clear. Low 11.


Sunny

Friday

25 °C

Sunny. High 25.


Normals

Low
11 °C
High
24 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
6:01 AM
Sunset
9:47 PM

Based on Environment Canada data